Question about Adobe Acrobat 7.0 for PC
With many thanks to rlessmue on CNET forum... this is what worked for me (for both Acrobat Standard 8.0 & Photoshop CS2):
...I found an easier fix for "Error 1606" by rlessmue - 9/12/08 11:44 AM In reply to: Your suggestion worked! by jarjar467-news
Receiving "Error 1606: Could not access network location Startup"
To fix, Adobe seems to be having a conflict with Microsoft Office.
NO need to remove Microsoft Office (if you are having problems with install, upgrade or removal)!
Follow these steps:
1) Open Regedit, (Start -> Run -> (type in) regedit
2) Inside Regedit go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Microsoft -> Office
3) Right click on "10.0" folder and select "Export" (and save a copy to your desktop).
(You can do this for the other number folders (like 9.0, 11.0, 12.0) if you want to be sure).
4) Verify that the file(s) have been put on your desktop.
5) Next, delete the folder "10.0" (or the folders you exported) from with in the registry (right-click - delete, confirm)
6) Install, upgrade or remove Adobe Acrobat 8.0...when done...
7) Go to the desktop and click twice on the "10.0" file (and each of the other files) and add back to the registry!
8) You should verify that MS Office products still work, and Acrobat should work too! That's it!
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
Just wanted to thank whatthedilio for the soltion that works....many thanks
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: installing problem...
i install adobe photoshop cs2 but when i do setup problem occured this is the message...Error 1311.Could not acces network location D:My Documents...Can anyone help me with this
Posted on Apr 12, 2008
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2011 | Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0 for PC/Unix/Mac
Apr 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2009 | Adobe Acrobat 7.0 for PC
Nov 08, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Jul 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
1,223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: