Question about Computers & Internet
1.connect through the lan port
2. keep ip as automatic (from lan properties > tcp/ip)
3. open modem configuration page by typing http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your web browser.
4. create a bridge or pppoe setting using vci = 0 and vpi = 35
5. if u choose bridge mode then create a dial up broadband connection from new connection wizard
6. give the port settings over there in modem and use the same ports in your torrent client.
7. You are done . and you will see the speed increases becoz of DHT enabling freely and you will get downloads bypassing the torent server tooo... :-)
Hope it helps to you. Thanks.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2008 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Jun 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!