Question about Computers & Internet
1.connect through the lan port
2. keep ip as automatic (from lan properties > tcp/ip)
3. open modem configuration page by typing http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your web browser.
4. create a bridge or pppoe setting using vci = 0 and vpi = 35
5. if u choose bridge mode then create a dial up broadband connection from new connection wizard
6. give the port settings over there in modem and use the same ports in your torrent client.
7. You are done . and you will see the speed increases becoz of DHT enabling freely and you will get downloads bypassing the torent server tooo... :-)
Hope it helps to you. Thanks.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2008 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Jun 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
315 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!