- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
click start control panel sounds and audio devices you can adjust the volume there also select speaker volume you can change your settings there you can also tick in the box place icon in taskbar hope this helps
theres no on/off button for the subwoofer. once you plugged in the power cable,turn on the speaker system by turning the VOLUME knob on the right satellite until you hear a click sound. An LED will light on the front of the right satellite when the power is ON. if you still dont hear any sound from the sub woofer then check to make sure that all cables are connected properly and are making a clear connection.
1) Ensure your speakers are correctly plugged into the back of the PC they should be plugged into a light green port
2) ensure the volume control on the speakers are turning and you have set them to a decent level
3) Click on Start>Control Panel>sounds and audio devices and ensure the volume is up and the volume is not muted
Please try the above
If this has been useful please leave postive feedback/vote/testimonial - Thank You Again
First things first
1) check cable for bad connectivity or dust. clean .
2) your board or volume control may be damage, or dust inside clean carefully ( if you can) with air spray for computers.
3) I hate to tell, .....change your speakers, may be is bad IC on board for speakers.
Looking at the manual
page 3 of the pdf says
Connect the lime green 3.5mm stereo cable (hardwired into the right
satellite) to the lime green input labeled ?FRONT? on your sound card.
So your right speaker should have a cable with a green end that plugs into your standard audio out jack
If you have multiple outputs and don't know which you are set up for, then turn the speakers on and up, put a long song on, and plug that green wire into every jack on the PC!
If you've got no other issues you'll hear something!