Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
Since your replacing the faceplate only, only remove the screws on the outside border. not the two on the right side of the battery.
* The bottom silver screw (located on the bottom part, opposite the top part, which has the USB port)
* The top left black screw (underneath the battery)
* The bottom left black screw (underneath the battery and the left side of the warantee sticker)
* The top right screw (located on the back side of the psp in a hole on the outer casing)
* The bottom right screw (located on the back side of the psp in a hole on the outer casing)
Then do the reverse to put it back together.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2010 | Pioneer Car Audio & Video
Sep 02, 2010 | Alpine CDE-9852 CD Player
Jan 21, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Apr 08, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 01, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Aug 23, 2007 | Nokia 6288 Cellular Phone
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!