- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi mate, i have made a toolbar with a cablebox updates button, this gives access to fully illustrated tuorials, new codes, firmware updates etc etc everything u need to do with ure eurovox is here for you, http://allsportsforus.OurToolbar.com/
my toolbar is clean and safe and 100% legit, it also has many more features, like downloads, music player, movies and much more. I hope this helps.
The router is running a query on your DynDNS address and not finding it. You need to make sure that on DynDNS site that you've givin the router the exact and full address. As example. mbase.isa-geek.com would be a full address. On the router it has 3 boxes for the address. It's confusing, but it would look like this. Box 1 mbase box 2 would be isa-geek and box 3 would be .com.
Box 1 is for the name,
Box 2 is the domain
Box 3 is the ext.
Hiya this is what I did & hopefully it'll work for U too -
1) Deleted all th channels & reset 'factory settings' by entering the code 0000, turned th box off waited a couple of minutes & turned it back on !!!
2) You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below (But try without doing this & goto stage 3) first & please let me kno if that works :-
& press download !!!
3) ReConnect & Turn box back on; goto menu & press 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
Reinstall channels & voila