LG Vu CU920 I can't seem to use voicemail menu with number pad
I hold down 1, I begin to hear my messages, I decide to delete a voicemail and push 7..........and the voicemail system doesnt recognize that I pushed anything. I have tried other numbers...nothing. I have also made sure that I pushed it before the annoying autolock feature comes on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Thats one of the features of LG. If you find it annoting or disturbing, you can delete it with the following steps:
1. In NEW MESSAGE, press the RECIPIENT. You will go to the number screen.
2. Tap the bar with "To(1)"
3. Tap the OPTION ICON. (Can be found on the upper left of the scree. it looks like a square with horizontal lines)
4. A sub menu will appear after tapping the option icon. Choose RECENTLY USED.
5. You will be the proceed to a screen with recently used number. Tap again the OPTION ICON
6. Then choose DELETE ALL.
Call your voice mail by calling your cell number on your phone if its the first time your service provider will tell that you need to set up your voicemail but if not when you call your first mail its telling you for mail box options press 3 or voicemail options press 4
to reject calls you need to go to the main menu then go to your settings and touch call then scroll down and you will see the call reject icon then enter that icon and then go to the call reject list and touch new so that you can block the number
After you place your sim card in the phone press and hold the 1 button and it will call your voicemail and allow you to set it up. Or if that doesnt work call your phone number from you phone and then you will be able to set it up.
Click on Menu=>Messages, scroll down to Voicemail. Now push the Men button (TOP button above round dial, center). Scroll down to Voicemail Setup and hit select. Put your cellphone # in (you may need to include the 1 first). Now you can retrieve messages by holding down the #1 button or the CALL button from the message screen.