Question about Printers & Copiers
The manuals can be found here
and the software is here
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
from here u can find the user manual..
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements. (Please details below)
NOTE: WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
2. Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. Once you are on the download page click for the button that says download and save the file in your desktop.
7. Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
9. Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 22, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Apr 03, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 22, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 16, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 2015 Copier
A print spooler is software that temporarily stores
print jobs on the computer hard disk or in memory until the printer is
ready to print them. If you've been waiting an unusually long time for
a document to print, or if you see an error message about the print
spooler, spooler subsystem, or spooler resources, you might need to
change and then restart the Print Spooler service on your computer.
do this, we recommend that you save your work, and then restart the
computer to restart the Print Spooler service. If you don't want to
restart the computer, try these steps instead.
To change or restart the Print Spooler service
You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.
Open Administrative Tools by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Administrative Tools.
Double-click Services. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Right-click the Print Spooler service, and then click Properties.
Dec 19, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 21, 2010 | Epson Stylus RX650 All-In-One Printer
Mar 05, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 25, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4200 Printer
Jul 28, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!