Question about Gateway 2520915 Keyboard
Whn i presse (a;e,i,o,p ,y) but i presse e hard it works
For people who activate them accidentally. If you decide you need to disable a key, just follow these easy steps:
1. From the Tools menu, select Customize…
2. In the
Customize dialog box, click Keyboard
3. The Customize Keyboard dialog box will open
4. In the scroll box beneath the Categories label, select All Commands
5. In the Commands scroll box, find the command name for the key or keystroke (you’ll have to do some searching to find the specific key you wish to disable, but here’s a freebie: to disable the Insert key, select overtype)
6. Highlight the key or key sequence in the box below the Current keys label
7. In the drop down box beside the label Save changes in: select Normal to apply the change to all documents created in Word. To disable the key only to the current document, select the document name from the list
8. Click Remove and then Close
9. Click Close on the Customize dialog box
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2014 | eMachines M5312 Keyboard
Jan 15, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2010 | Dell 0Y3740 Keyboard
Nov 02, 2009 | Dell 0Y3740 Keyboard
Aug 30, 2009 | LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
Mar 24, 2009 | LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
Feb 20, 2009 | LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
Jan 18, 2009 | LG 10X DVD IDE 452000078
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: