Question about HP LaserJet 4100 Printer
I gather the paper has got into the fuser and cannot get into the output bin. Few things...
1. Clean output rollers. Are rollers moving?
2. Check gears on the fuser unit. Any broken or worn gears?
3. Check default paper size setting in printer, paper size setting on tray, paper size setting in printer driver and document page.
4. Leave the back door open. Does the printer still jams? If it does, see it could be paper pick up problem. Use different trays or the manual feed. Also the fuser unit could be the problem.
5. All else fails, replace the output assembly.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2014 | HP LaserJet 4100 Printer
Jan 09, 2012 | HP LaserJet P3005n Printer
Apr 28, 2010 | HP COLOR LASERJET CP 3505 N PRINTER
Oct 05, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4100 Printer
Apr 08, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Nov 18, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4100 Printer
Oct 30, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4250n Printer
Oct 23, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Jan 31, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4300n Printer
Jan 07, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4100 Printer
Apr 09, 2014 | HP LaserJet 4100 Printer
257 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!