Question about StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM Switch
N*l codes as from 19 dec 2008
00: B0 B8 4F 04 E6 5F 87 80
01: A3 EB EC 07 06 49 D2 EB
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ntl eurovox codes Dublin
* Press 'Menu'
* Disregarding what's on the screen press the keys 1 5 7 0
* You are now in the secret menu.
* Highlight Nagravision and press 'OK'
* Leave all the fields on screen alone except for Key Number which should be at 00 then go down the the long key and change to match the 00 key below.
* When you are done save and change the Key Number from 00 to 01 by highlighting it and pressing the right arrow.
* Change the key on screen to match the 00 Key below.
* Save and exit.
You should now be back up and watching tv!
Guide with images:
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Apr 11, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV231USB 2-port KVM...
Feb 18, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Jan 11, 2009 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
Dec 30, 2008 | StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM...
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: