Question about PNY Optima 1GB PC2-5300 DDR2 SoDIMM Notebook Memory
Don't panic! The dread "memory card not
formatted" error message generally indicates memory card problems. This can
occur for many different reasons including a computer virus, memory card
problem, power surge, or problems with the operating system. If you receive
this type of error message, it is important that you act carefully to keep your
important data safe.
1. Do NOT click "yes" to format the card in case that the formatting process makes things worse.
2. Do NOT attempt to write anything new on this memory card in case of any data loss.
3. Download data recovery software to help you. In your case, I would like to recommend you a memory card data recovery freeware that has ever successfully restored all the inaccessible data off from his camera memory card. I believe it will also work well on you camera memory card. Just try it here:
4. Do not save or back up all the restored data on the same camera memory card in case of any data loss.
5. After the data recovery process, simply format this memory card to see whether it can work functionally as before.
In the future, you should learn a lesson to be more careful about your data and always back it up well.
Posted on Oct 21, 2013
Photo Recovery offers Windows users a great way to recover lost, deleted or formatted photos, music, video files and other multimedia files from digital camera, external hard drives, laptops and desktop, USB Drives, and memory cards. It supports scanning of storage devices with storage capacity up to 2TB and comes with many flexible options to facilitate your image recovery.
See more at: http://www.goshareware.com/photo-recovery.html
Posted on Jun 28, 2013
Do not format the card, try photo recovery software to rescue the lost photos, here are some you may rely on. Both programs can also recover videos and music.
Photo Recovery Software (for Windows)
Mac Photo Recovery Software (for Mac OS X)
Be careful: Before your pictures are recovered, do not attempt to save more files to the SD card in case the original files(your pictures) are overwritten.
Posted on Dec 16, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2011 | SanDisk Ultra II 2GB Secure Digital Memory...
Jan 18, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Sep 19, 2010 | PNY 2GB microSD Memory Card
Jun 25, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S2 Pro Digital Camera
May 28, 2010 | Kodak ZD710 Digital Camera
Jan 09, 2010 | PNY 2GB microSD Memory Card
Jun 25, 2009 | Nokia 3120 Cellular Phone
Apr 08, 2009 | Olympus Stylus / mju 1050 SW Digital...
Mar 06, 2009 | Konica KD-25 Digital Camera
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: