Question about Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Yes, there are ways for you to retrieve
your lost photos back from a digital camera as long as these photos are not
overwritten by anything new on it.
What you should do is really simple:
Firstly, stop using this camera or inner memory card immediately in case that any new file would overwrite your original photos and make them gone permanently. So, you should take care!
Secondly, plunge this camera to your computer and prepare to retrieve all your deleted pictures.
Thirdly, apply a deleted photo recovery freeware to retrieve all your deleted photos back successfully:
I believe this data recovery freeware can work perfectly on your phone memory card just in the same way as it completely retrieves all the deleted data of my friend off from his phone memory card. Just give it a shot!
Fourthly, save and back up all the restored photos on a different memory card or drive in case of data recovery failure.
Note: Never forget to back up everything important at least on two memory cards or locations in the future.
Posted on Nov 15, 2013
I'm going to assume you have accidentally deleted the pictures.
There are several applications that can recover deleted images from memory cards.
The best free one I've found so far is: Pandora Recovery.
Download here: http://www.pandorarecovery.com/download/
Once you have it installed what you want do do is:
1) Insert your memory card in your computer / memory card reader
2) Start "Pandora Recovery"
3) Click "Surface Scan"
4) Where it says "Scan this disc drive" you select your memory card.
5) Click "Start Disk Surface Scan"
6) Let the scan finnish. (This can take some time depending on the size of your memory card.)
7) In the right pane you are now going to see everything "Pandora Recovery" could find on your memory card.
8) Select all or the images you want to restore.
9) Right click the selected files and click "Recover to"
10) Specify where you want to put the files.
11) Click "Recover now".
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions along the road.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2015 | Digital Cameras
Dec 27, 2011 | Sanyo Vpc-s1070w Digital Camera
Jul 06, 2011 | Vivitar Digital Cameras
Feb 01, 2011 | Canon SD940 IS / IXUS 120 IS Digital...
Dec 25, 2010 | Digital Cameras
Feb 04, 2010 | HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera
Jul 19, 2009 | Fuji FinePix S3100 Digital Camera
Aug 17, 2008 | Digital Cameras
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: