Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
1. hard reset ur modem ( it will set to bridge by default)
2. connect ur modem to WAN port at netgear router
3. connect ur pc to LAN port at netgear router
4. by default ur pc ip should be 192.168.1.x
5. type at IE/firefox address bar
username = admin
password = password
6. enter all basic info (ISP = other, streamyx username password, wifi setting)
7. set value for idle timeout (in minutes) = 0
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 10, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless...
Nov 12, 2008 | Edimax Computers & Internet
Dec 13, 2007 | D-Link / RangeBooster N 650 / DIR-635 /...
Nov 25, 2007 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Feb 16, 2006 | Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL and Voice...
Feb 16, 2006 | Linksys BEFSR11 Router
Feb 16, 2006 | Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Router
Feb 16, 2006 | Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL VPN Router...
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: