Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
1. hard reset ur modem ( it will set to bridge by default)
2. connect ur modem to WAN port at netgear router
3. connect ur pc to LAN port at netgear router
4. by default ur pc ip should be 192.168.1.x
5. type at IE/firefox address bar
username = admin
password = password
6. enter all basic info (ISP = other, streamyx username password, wifi setting)
7. set value for idle timeout (in minutes) = 0
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline Console
Mar 26, 2011 | Cakewalk A-500PRO USB/MIDI Keyboard...
Jan 22, 2011 | GE EasyCam Webcam
Jul 24, 2009 | Canon i475 InkJet Printer
May 10, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless...
Dec 09, 2008 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Sep 24, 2007 | Whirlpool 24 in. DU1100XTP Built-in...
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: