Question about Pioneer Televison & Video
I would be extremely grateful if you could let me know where I could find an unlock code for my Pioneer DVD Player. Model number DV-989AVi-s. I did find a web site that gave me a way of achieving this but unfortunately it did not work.
Hopefully this will help
Converting the player to Multi-Region:
Requires the use of a Palm Pilot w/Palm OS 3.0 or later and the OmniRemote Pro from http://www.pacificneotek.com/
(Other PDAs using Palm OS and compatible with the OmniRemote Pro from http://www.pacificneotek.com/ can also be used).
1. Program the Palm Pilot/OmniRemote. For instructions on programming the Palm Pilot/OmniRemote click How to Program the Palm Pilot.
2. Power on the DVD player without any DVD in the tray.
3. Keep the programmed Palm Pilot close to the IR port of the DVD player.
4. Start the OmniRemote program.
5. Place OmniRemote in TV mode and tap the "0" button on the OmniRemote.
6. The DVD player will power off.
7. Power the DVD player on again. Check the Region-free status by playing a DVD.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2013 | Pioneer HTZ-121 Region Free DVD Player...
Jan 30, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 19, 2009 | Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD Car DVD Player
Dec 08, 2009 | Pioneer DV-220V-K DVD Player
Apr 24, 2009 | Pioneer DV-300-K Player
Oct 05, 2008 | Pioneer DV410V DVD Player
Dec 13, 2007 | Televison & Video
Apr 29, 2017 | Pioneer Televison & Video
327 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!