An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: C785TU problem related to sound
When you plug the headphones in what happens is that inside of the jack the internal speakers are disconnected and the sound goes to the headphones. If both are playing either the jack is not inserted far enough or female plug is loose or defective. Replace or repair the female plug.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When doing this, you need to adjust your settings in the control panel for the audio. Usually it's defaulted to block sound when you plug in headphones. Make sure you are plugging them into the correct audio output, but it shouldn't play sound from both the headphones as well as the built in speakers.
Asalam u alikum,
Dear friend yours broblem have been solved if you do this steps.
1. first go to the start menu.
2. then select a control panel.
3. In control panel select option (sound,speech,audio devices) then select change the speaker setting, the sound and audio properties is opened, go to the speaker setting select advanced option in advanced option change the speaker setup and select stereo headphone and apply it.
I hope its solved yours problem.
Its very general problem which is faced by most please do these things when you are on chat with your friend please keep your speakers on mute option. or the other thing is remove your external speakers from you laptop when you are on chat with your friends. its does not affecting your privacy
Hi Friends, Compaq Presario 700 PC Notebook's main problem is audio driver for win xp. For Audio driver software you can visit a link by just Click Here . For any other problems with this Notebook you can Click Here .