Question about Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Hi, how do I get Zone Alarm to start up without me having to click on it when I start my computer, I am running Windows XP. Thanks!
You can ADD the "Zone alarm" executable to your windows startup.
This can be done in 1 simple way.
1. Locate the "Zonealarm.exe" in your "Program files" folder. Usually your Program Files folder will be here "C:\Program Files". Just run a search for "Zonealarm.exe" inside this folder.
2. After locating the "Zonealarm.exe" file, right-click on that file. And select "Create Shortcut".
3. After that you'll find a "Zonealarm.exe" Shortcut file or icon inside the same folder.
4. Just COPY or CUT the shortcut file.
5. Now Right click on the "START" button.
6. Select "Open all users".
7. This will open a windows explorer window. Locate "Programs" folder and Enter it.
8. Inside you should locate "Startup" folder and enter it.
9. Once u ar inside the "Startup" folder, paste the already copied "Zonealarm.exe" shortcut file.
10. That's it. Now try re-starting the system.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2017 | Honda CBR 900 RR Fireblade Motorcycles
Nov 10, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 16, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 30, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Full...
Feb 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2008 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Mar 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2008 | Zone Labs ZoneAlarm Internet Security...
1,004 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: