Question about Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Hi, how do I get Zone Alarm to start up without me having to click on it when I start my computer, I am running Windows XP. Thanks!
You can ADD the "Zone alarm" executable to your windows startup.
This can be done in 1 simple way.
1. Locate the "Zonealarm.exe" in your "Program files" folder. Usually your Program Files folder will be here "C:\Program Files". Just run a search for "Zonealarm.exe" inside this folder.
2. After locating the "Zonealarm.exe" file, right-click on that file. And select "Create Shortcut".
3. After that you'll find a "Zonealarm.exe" Shortcut file or icon inside the same folder.
4. Just COPY or CUT the shortcut file.
5. Now Right click on the "START" button.
6. Select "Open all users".
7. This will open a windows explorer window. Locate "Programs" folder and Enter it.
8. Inside you should locate "Startup" folder and enter it.
9. Once u ar inside the "Startup" folder, paste the already copied "Zonealarm.exe" shortcut file.
10. That's it. Now try re-starting the system.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 10, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 16, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 30, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Full...
Feb 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2008 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Mar 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2008 | Zone Labs ZoneAlarm Internet Security...
987 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: