Re: Paper is struck in the printer and I can see it but...
First, open the main cover and see if you can tug the paper out. If this does not work, look at the back of the printer. You should see a door with two latches on the side. Squeeze the latches to open (like you would open an old-fashioned window screen), and you should be able to tug the paper out from here.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
open back & side covers.. start diagnosys.. chech paper pickup unit trying to picking up the paper?..if yes.. clean/replace pickup roller.. No. check solonoid acting proprly,, Paper passing little bit?..if yes..check paper sensor flag strucked? check transfer roller gear properly engaging with the catride? 1.Replace catridge..2. Transfer roller check.. Good luck..
1) Open the top cover 2) Remove the toner cartridge 3) Remove any paper from the multipurpose tray 4) If you can see the LEADING EDGE of the jammed paper slowly pull it out. This may be easiest from either the multipurpose tray side or from under the toner cartridge 5) If you can see the TRAIL EDGE of the jammed paper slowly push it through the printer until it comes out
hi there shuld be paper inside or may be when u removed jamed paper not proper way some pice of paper struck in the sensor thats why paper jamed lit up clear the whole paper path it will solve problem if not there is any path sensor not working good just clean the path sensors thanks
Hi, the printer manual or the printer itself would have instructions on how to remove paper jams. Also loosen the guides alongside the paper feed a bit to ensure it is not holding onto the paper sides too tightly as this will continue to cause jams.
1) Open the rear access door and check for any paper jam and struck paper, unplug the power cord at the both ends from the printer and wall outlet. connect to wall out let directly dont connect to printer.
2)Press and hold # and 6 while reconnecting the power cord to the product hold for 1 min after plugging the power cord, and then release both buttons, this should resolve the issue.