Question about HP Officejet Pro L7650 Printer
I am trying to scan a 7 page document on my L7650. I keep getting a message on the LCD screen that says ''save error''
I have two L7650s and they both show the same error. They both started having this problem at the same time about three days ago.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is a bug in HP firmware that doesn't allow duplex scanning to memory cards. Once it happens, you need to power down and power on the scanner. (and on a couple of occasions, I had to reformat my memory card)
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
What do you mean scan? Is it from the printer to the computer? Or just plain copy? When you want to scan to the computer, you need a software that can scan multiple pages. HP's document feeder can copy and fax multiple pages, so if the software supports multiple pages scanning, then I'm sure it can.
Posted on Jan 05, 2008
SOURCE: Scanning multiple pages
For you to be able to scan multiple pages using the .pdf and save it in one file, here are the steps that i want you to follow.
1. Open the Solution Center.
2. Click on Settings, then go to scan settings.
3. Click on Scan preferences.
4. Make sure that the "Prompt for additional scans from glass/TMA has a checkmark. then click OKAY.
1. Solution Center is open, click on Scan documents.
2. Scan document settings is open, choose SCAN TO: .pdf and file type is .pdf
3. Click on SCAN below. It will start scanning, and just click on ACCEPT everytime it gives preview on each document.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
this is what HP has to say
This document applies to all HP product models. Issue When the product is turned on or in the middle of an operation, an unexpected noise occurs, such as clicking, thumping, or grinding. Blinking lights and error codes might accompany the noise. NOTE: Noises can be caused by a number of things. This document focuses on isolating, identifying, and resolving known causes of product noises. Solution Noises are subjective and can be difficult to describe. Some noises are normal to the operation of the product and might include the following:
Comments by scrodamoon in premium
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2015 | HP Officejet Pro L7650 Printer
Jun 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Jun 05, 2011 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 21, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Apr 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Jan 29, 2010 | Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard Full Version for...
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 29, 2008 | Kodak Open Box i50 Flatbed Scanner
Mar 16, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo RX620 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 26, 2007 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Flatbed Scanner
Apr 15, 2014 | HP Officejet Pro L7650 Printer
Nov 24, 2017 | HP Officejet Pro L7650 Printer
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: