Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
1. Press the "Power/Menu" button and select "Settings" and then select "USB".
2. On this screen, select "MSC".
To format your Sansa, please follow these steps:
1. Plug your Sansa into your computer then open "My Computer", right-click the drive associated with the player and choose "Format."
2. Set "File System" to "FAT" if your Sansa's capacity is less than 2GB. Otherwise, select FAT32.
3. Click on "Start" to proceed in formatting your Sansa.
I hope that helps..
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Apr 01, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Oct 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Apr 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Nov 06, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Jan 01, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Dec 30, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: