Question about Hardware & Accessories
I've got a Intermatic Model TN300. Instructions are lame. Don't know how to setup. Please help
Yay!!! I found out the solution, and I tried it, and it DOES work!
I got these instructions from Intermatic Technical Services. I e-mailed them with my problem and they finally got back to me.
Follow them exactly and you will have no problems!
1) Pull up all trippers.
2) Push down the tripper at the time you want the light to turn on
3) Push down the tripper at the time you want the light to turn off
4) Push down all trippers for the duration of your on time
5) Set the current time of day with the time of day arrow
6) Plug in your lamp and make sure the lamp's switch is in the on position
7) Set the slide switch at the top to the timer position
If this does not help, please contact technical service by phone at 815-675-7000, option 1 then option 2.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
This is what worked for me!!!! Finally!!!!!!
1) Push all trippers up
2) Set time of the day
3) Push tripper down from when you want it to go on
4) Push tripper down from when you want it to go off
5) Push down trippers in between the on and off trippers
6) Set the top swicth to the "timer on"
7) Plug in your lamp or christmas lights into the timer (make sure lamp is on the ON switch)
8)Plug the timer into wall socket
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
Try this link.
Make sure all the pins are up. Then set the dial to current time of day. Then push in the pins of the times you want it on and off. Plug it in th esocket and plug in light/device to be controlled.
Sounds like when the internal motor runs around, each time it hits a set point it alternates between on/off. If you have two points set it will go on/off once per 24 hour day. Four will give you 2 on/offs per day.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Mar 13, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Nov 29, 2010 | Hardware & Accessories
8,069 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!