- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may either try;
1. To press menu then yellow the service provider is 5c01 key00 cb 8b d0 fc 2a b2 ec key01 71 0d ac f3 28 a4 ff 40 Then press ok on language settings press 1968 a few more boxes
should appear go to the bottom to emm and enable
2. Or follow http://www.techwatch.co.uk/2008/04/09/vi…
cw 5c01 7D 9B 0E 8B 69 3F E7 34 EF 38 DF 11 3D 85 FE 2F
tw 5a01 E7 D3 69 2E 6F 38 EA 78 E8 C9 E5 6E B0 49 53 F5
pure n*l 5401 2E E9 B1 3F F7 F8 53 B2 97 9B 22 E0 5B 13 B1 C7
If you download the chatterbox.cc toolbar you can get all the latest fixes for each box, it is known as flashing the firmware with an update, that means you don't have to put the codes in so often. Also, check here, for guides and what you need etc. Fixya!