Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser Printer
I'm trying to scan to my scan folder on a Konica C252. The job does not get completed. I get a mesage which says" Job has been done improperly. Check the log." When I check the log it says Error detail: Login Error.
Can anyone help me?
Maybe your account reach the limits
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
Ok, fist, which OS have you on your PC/MAC ?
if it is a PC with win XP ONLY (Vista, sometimes it does have some problems with the Share folders ...)
on your PC : (someoperations should be done by an IT engineer)
0. change the IP address from your PC to a fixed one (never DHCP on the computer for scanning from a copier !!!) (e.g. 192.168.1.100)
1. Create a user SMB with pass SMB (easy to remember - an IT engineer can change it, and then will have to read and follow these following steps to adapt it to the new user)
2. create a folder named SCAN
3. share the folder SCAN, and verify that all users have totalcontrol on the folder scan (right click on SCAN, Tab share/security, TOTAL CONTROL must be check for SMB user ...)
4. from another computer (if you have one), try to go on your IP with the folder, by connecting on this address with SMB suer, and SMB pass (=SMB !!) (e.g. //192.168.1.100/SCAN in the explorer of windows, and whe Windows asking you a user, type SMB, and pass SMB - if it is correct, normally, you'll done !
on the copier:
in utility/counter/register 1 touch/Adress book, scan, SMB, create your touche (i don t know the word in english - im a little frenchie :-) ) which will be called, SCAN SMB for example
USER : SMB
PASS : SMB
PATH : SCAN
ADRESS of the server : 192.168.1.100
I m telling you all this by reading in my mind, it s too late to be at work :-) but it may work now !!
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
Thanks a lot tulang11, your answer solve my problem absolutely.
(job have been done improperly when user make the print to bizhub c450).
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2015 | Konica Minolta BizHub C252
Apr 14, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub 8031 Copier
Sep 25, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
May 14, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 19, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jun 17, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Nov 29, 2007 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Sep 20, 2007 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
10,021 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert