Question about Mitsubishi HC100U Multimedia Projector
Temperture issues are normally acquired when typically the filters are dirty.
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
Check the filter and clean the filter and reset the filter hours.
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Investigate airflow, verify air vents are clear and filters are clean. Check lamp life in menu, its possible your nearing the end of lamp life.
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
Several reasons, it could be you havent had its 1000Hrs service and is overheating or filter needs cleaning or lamp is past its change time and is generating too much heat or sensor can sometimes come away and drop into light path causing false sensing of temp.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2015 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Feb 24, 2014 | Ford Ka Cars & Trucks
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
Oct 10, 2010 | Frigidaire Freezers
Apr 05, 2010 | ViewSonic PJ556D DLP Projector
Sep 16, 2009 | GE JRP24 Electric Double Oven
Aug 28, 2009 | SIM2 Domino D10 Home Theater Projector...
Mar 29, 2009 | Sanyo PLC-XP56 Multimedia Projector
244 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!