Question about Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Cant figure out how to delete unwanted pics from my Go Gear
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Picture icon
5. Find a picture(s) that you want to delete
6. Left-click the pic once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2013 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ7 Digital Camera
Apr 14, 2011 | Philips GoGear ViBE Digital Media Player
Oct 18, 2010 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Feb 20, 2010 | Olympus Camedia Stylus 300 Digital Camera
Feb 20, 2009 | Philips GoGear HDD1830 MP3 Player
Feb 03, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Nov 29, 2008 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Mar 19, 2008 | Nokia 1100
Feb 07, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!