I have 1 dish directed to echo 10 sat. i have another dish directed to echo 7 sat. Individually they receive their channels, but when i hook them together with mini receiver, i lose echo 7. Is their a certain freq.,prog. I maybe doingwrong in the autoscan or set up?
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: fta viewsat 2000 setup problem
You will need a sonicview or viewsat switch spliter 110 port 1 119 port2 then go into your menu and ajust the settings 110 tp is 12258 and 119 is12239 and make sure you have the freq on the correct setting11250 scan each alone then save.Also set what typelnb you have on there to hope i helped
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Load File(s) to your USB Flash Drive. (eg.. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) 2. Take USB Flash Drive and insert it into Viewsat Ultra USB Port (behind right side door flap) 3. Using remote Hit Menu. Then Go to System Information -> Receiver Upgrade and Hit OK
4. Go to USB and Hit OK. 5. You will now see a list of all the files located on your USB Flash Drive. Find the file you need to load. (eg. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) and select it and hit OK.
6. Your Receiver is now being upgraded. 7. It will come up showing you not to power off the unit. 8. Once it has finished the receiver will reboot and you have upgraded your Viewsat Ultra.
I am using viewsat extreme 2000. After downloading the new program PC-STB. Front panel power has gone. Only rear light on. All view has gone.
Would you please send me by email, how can I solve this problem? I shall be grateful if you please reply.
I have sat ultra 2000 have some file store in my disk when I download to receiver by mistake I klick the file fix. I put the power off and remove my cable put the power on I have some problem that Receiver constantly on and off and I try to download the file I can't because the power does not stay and there is no line or 0 digit please help me