Question about JVC GR-SXM260U Camcorder
How do i get to menu to change dates/speed for camcord
1) Set the Power Switch 4D to "1M!" while pressing
down the Lock Button (I) located on the switch.
2) Press the MENU Wheel 0 in. The Menu Screen
3) Rotate the MENU Wheel 0 to select
"~TO SYSTEM MENU" and press it to display SYSTEM MENU. Rotate the MENU Wheel 0 to select "~NEXT" and press it to display the next page.
4) Rotate the MENU Wheel 0 to select "DATE/ TIME" and press it. The DATEITIME Menu appears.
5) To set "YEAR", "MONTH", "DAY" or "TIME" (hour/minute), rotate the MENU Wheel 0 to select the desired item, and press it. When the setting begins blinking, rotate the MENU Wheel o until the correct setting appears and then press it. The setting stops blinking.
6) When none of these settings ("YEAR", "MONTH", "DAY", "TIME") blinks, rotate the MENU Wheel 0 to select "~EXIT", and press it. The Menu Screen reappears with the highlight bar on "~RETURN".
7) Press the MENU Wheel 0 in to close the Menu
. To display the date and time in the camcorder's display and on a connected TV, see DATEITIME
DISP. (U pg. 21) in SYSTEM MENU.
. The date/time cannot be stored in memory if the built-in clock battery runs out. Consult an authorized JVC dealer for replacement, or set the date/time as necessary before you start shooting.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2010 | Mustek DV526L Camcorder
Apr 07, 2010 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV265E Digital...
Dec 17, 2008 | JVC GR-SXM260U Camcorder
Dec 03, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-SR42 Camcorder
Sep 23, 2008 | Panasonic NV-DS38 Mini DV Digital...
Jul 24, 2008 | JVC GR-D350 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jun 23, 2008 | JVC GR-D20EK Camcorder
May 21, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-TR7000 Digital Camcorder
504 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: