An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Change Region Number to All Regions
1. Make sure that tray is empty and no DVD is in 2. Turn the unit off and the on again 3. Open the tray 4. On the remote, hit 9879 and the region code. For any-region support hit 0. 5. Very important - hit OK on the remote.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is the steps to make your dvd player region free:
1. get the system grid to change region.
2. change to region 2 first.
3. then change to all regions.
Part 1 -> Getting to the grid
make sure the disc tray is closed
press buttons below one after each other
2) Fast Reverse (3) Next Ch (>>')
4) Fast Fwd (>>)
5) Prev Ch ('6) Play (>)
Take a note of the highlighted numbers (just in case!) in
case you need to do it all again.
Part 2 -> Change player to region 2.
Using the grid make your player into region 2 by
highlighting the numbers 2,8,19,21,22,24 then PLAY button to
save settings(this will turn your player off - you need to
turn it back on by pressing power button
Select the language again then proceed to part 3.
Part 3 -> Change player to region 0 (all regions)
Press the following buttons:
2) Fast Fwd
3) Fast Rev
4) Fast Fwd
You should see a 0 on the top left corner!!!
1. Power ON the main unit (some unlocks work with, some with no disc inside) 2. Press the SETUP button (on the top of the player) to open the setup menu 3. Navigate to the PREFER menu using the button below the screen 4. Press NEXT>, PREVIOUS, NEXT>, PREVIOUS, NEXT>, NEXT>, aPREVIOUS
(NEXT> and PREVIOUS are on the top of the player next to the SETUP button. Don't use the menu navigation buttons below the screen for this.)
5. The current Region of the player should be displayed on the screen
6. Use the menu navigation UP/DOWN buttons (below the screen) to change the region. Region 0 is region-free.
7. Press PLAY/OK (below the screen) to confirm the region selection
The player should now be unlocked and able to play discs from all regions - it worked on my PD9012/37 that was region 1
Please note: Unlocking a DVD player may invalidate the warranty and some DVD players have been damaged through failed attempts to unlock them. Unlocking the DVD player is attempted at your own risk.
Try this procedure
# Turn On unit # Press the Setup button on the remote # Navigate to the Preferences page using the Right arrow key # Press the Down arrow once to enter the Preference page # Enter 1, 3, 8, 9, 3 and 1 on the remote # You will now see the current region code displayed # Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or 0 for all regions # Press the Play or OK button on the remote
If the DVD player is capable of playing other regions, you should be able to change the region setting through the menu section. If there isn't an option to change the region settings in the menu, then your DVD player is not able to play other DVDs from other regions.
You can follow the following instructions to make your philips dvp3120 player multi region!!!!!
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all regions
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
I bought a panasonic portable dvd player for the kids for christmas, unfortunately it displays wont play in the region. I do not have a code for it nor a remote control. The model is LS850. Can you help.?
This is for DVP31XXX series i hope it works all on DVP31 series. It has been tested on DVP3146K /51 and it has been worked...
1. Make sure there is no disc in the player. 2. Turn power off and on again. 3. Open the tray. 4. On the remote, hit 9879 and then 0. This changes unit to Region 0, meaning it'll play all regions. 5. Hit OK on the remote.