An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: my rca projector
When you bring up menu and go to set up if you do not see convergence in setup then you have a open Fuse FL231 next FBT on right side of Flyback Transfomer there is 3 in a roll they do not look like fuses but they are ,they look small brown caps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
sometimes there is a switch near the battery or on the bottom of the remotes to disable it. otherwise some projectors have an option in the menu that you need to turn on to be able to use the remote, it should be under IR options
If opposite means that you want to rotate the image or picture for projector mount in the ceiling.
KEYS location: (keys are located back side of the projector there is 2 keys 1 for menu and second is a joystick witch have 4 arrow keys and center press is a enter key)
Press MENU button to display the menu screen.
then use joystick UP and DOWN to select the OPTION menu. Press joystick for ENTER to display the option screen. Then press joystick UP and DOWN to select INSTALLATION.
Then press joystick RIGHT and LEFT to select your required image rotation there is four type of rotations.
1. FRONT DESK
3.REAR DESK (A translucent screen is required for rear projection)
4.REAR CEILING (A translucent screen is required for rear projection)
If opposite means negative to positive so there is no any setting in your projector witch is chang your picture or imagepositive to negative.
if the projector has places for mounting screws on the bottom of the case, it has an option for ceiling. go into settings for image. right now it may be set to front. select that and change to ceiling. if there are no places for mounting on the bottom case, it has no settings for ceiling mounting.
When you have no inputs into the projector let it enter standby mode, then press down, then up, left, then right. This will take you into the service menu. Once in the menu find the adjust option , scroll down to the 3rd line 2111-16 (POS_CNT2) and change that.
NOTE: ----DO NOT TOUCH THE CONVERGENCE BOARD " -------
1. Bring Up 1 Projector Light
2. Bring Your Color Convergence + Sign and Should Be Center In Your TV
3. If Not Adjust Center with The 2 Tabs Just Above That Projector Tube You Have Lighted 1 Tab Will Move + Sign Horizontal Then Roll The Other Vertical Then Roll..U Will See--"
4. Once Your + Sign Is Center Turn Up Your 2 Other Projectors Make Sure They Are Able To Adjust Across The + Sign You used 1st Make Sure the 2 Other + Signs Move Left And Right And Up And Below The Vertical and Horizontal Lines. If Not Adjust There Tab to Make This Possible.
5. Using Your REMOTE Converge The + Signs Together.
---------------- IF YOU MESSED WITH THE CONVERGENCE BOARD -------------------
6. Now Lower The 2 Lights So Your 1st Projector Is Lighted
7. Bring Up A Menue On Your TV -- Look At It ...Are The Lettering Center and Square ..??
8. If They are Lower That Projector and Light Your Projectors 1 At A Time To Verify Letters are Center and Square.
---------------If You Have To Adjust The Menue To Bring Center And Square --------
9.Looking At The Convergence Board You Will See 3 Rows Of Adjustment Dials Each Row Is For 1 Projector.
---TAKE NOTE TURN THE ADJUSTMENT Slowly---
10. Locate The Row that will adjust The Projector You Have LITGHTED"....
11. Label On A Paper What Each Knob Will Do To The Screen Very Help-Full
12.Adjust Your Letters Dead Center and Square then Lower That Projector Light And Bring Each Projector Lighted At 1 Time To Verify Menue Is Center And Square.
13.Leave On Your 3rd Projector and Bring Up Your Light On The 1st Projector
14. Adjust the Letters Of Your 1st Projector Over The Letter Of Your 3rd Projector
15. Switch To Your Convergence + Sign To Help --Turn Knobs Slowly ---
16. Make Your Letters Merge Together And Your Lines Square.
17. I Use The Top Letters and Lower Letters And Keep The box Square
18. Hey If Your Projector Colors When Looking Through The Rear Of The TV Are Not Equal With Take And loosen The Wing Nuts And Turn The Lens To Focus the Color and Make Narrow Or Wide....All 3 - Equal
DO NOT GET UPSET THIS WILL TAKE TIME MAYBE ALL DAY SO RELAX HAVE FUN"
Do Not go Sticking Your Hand Into The TV While TV Is Plugged into The Wall" ---
This RCA set uses the CTC187BD chassis. Look on the back of the set and to the right of the cable connector you will see 2 controls sticking out, one on top of the other. The top control is for focus and the bottom one is screen, or overall brightness. If these controls have been turned clockwise then you will have a bright, fuzzy picture with white lines (retrace lines) through it. Tune in a channel with white letters on the screen and turn the top (focus) control until the letters are crisp and sharp. Go into the menu and turn the contrast and brightness all the way down, and then turn the bottom control (screen) until you can just see the picture, just above the point where the picture is too dark to see. Go back into the menu and reset the contrast and brightness and the picture will be back to perfect.
I've posted this solution several times but here goes. Try setting up the convergence through the menu by accessing the convergence setup menu. If this fails to work you have a bad digital convergence box and need a tech to replace it. About $60 to $100 fix.