Question about Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

I can't find the 16 volt P lamps for the Nakamichi 410 and 420.

Would you know who might have them? Thanks.


Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 59 Answers

Rick, If you look in the yellow pages under 'Electronic Equipment and Supplies- Dealers' And take 'em the old one, odds are they'll have something that will work. Radio Shack may even come close. Good Luck!

Posted on Dec 18, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Can I use a 15A/32V fuse to replace a blown 15A/250V fuse

No! Unless you have read it wrong and it should be 320V. You can go higher than 250 volts but not lower. And you can go lower say to 10A and say up to 16 or 20A, though you should stay around 15A to be safe. If you do fit a 10A fuse at 250 volt and it blows straight away then it won't be the fuse that is faulty, but something inside the amp that has gone. As fitting even a 15A 250V will do the same. A 32 volt fuse in the mains section will burn out in a fraction of a second.

Dec 08, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

How do I connect a Yamaha DSP-E800 amp to a Nakamichi RE-10 amp?

The Nakamichi would be your main channels, so the line out of the Nakamichi would go to the audio processor inputs of the Yamaha, and the original source would plug into the Nakamichi.

Mar 24, 2012 | Yamaha Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

My amplifier doesn't works! I live in Portugal,

If you put in another request to FixYa this time saying "Nakamichi Amp (insert model number) service manual wanted". Somebody on the sight might help you.
Alternatively if you are willing to pay a small fee, I haved used "Manuals-in-PDF" and found them very good.

Jan 11, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

1999 ford expidition eddie bauer. what number fuse in the box is for the horn?

Flip Window Relay Fuse 29 Fog Lamp Relay Fuse 9 Fuel Pump Relay Fuse 19 Headlamp Relay Fuse 8 Heated Grid Relay Fuse 27 Horn Relay Fuse 5 Engine Fuse Module (Fuse 1) Fuse 24 Engine Fuse Module (Fuse 2) Fuse 16 Engine Fuse Module (Fuse 3) Fuse 6 Engine Fuse Module (Fuse 5) Fuse 6 This will help. Thanks please keep updated. please do rate the solution positively .thank you for using fixya.

Nov 23, 2009 | Adcom GFA-5802 2-Channel Amplifier

1 Answer

Need voltage level on dial lamps for a Mitsubishi DA-C20 PreAmp.

I don't have one here to verify, so the easiest way to determine this is to actually measure it using a volt meter. These "fuse type" bulbs are readily available from (and others too). Follow either the wires or the traces for these bulbs on the board. Some units have 2 in series. These are either 6,8 or 12V bulbs. If memory serves me correctly, most mitsubishi units use 12V bulbs.

Keep us posted.


Apr 03, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

Need an owners manual for a kenwood amp


try ...those are free

or Rick at

Please rate my help if you can.


Feb 21, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Display not lighting

Hi last1975
You will find that the display has a lamp behind it that backlights the LCD display. Changing out the lamp is usually simple enough if you are handy with screw drivers and a soldering iron. Most generally are 12 volt, meter it first if you have a multimeter, You can buy lamps to suit from Farnell electronics in most countries of the world. If you have any trouble matching types to order one, I can help you there. Happy to answer any questions you may have about your job. Good luck, and thanks for using FixYa. 
regards robotek

Jan 24, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Circa 1980 nakamichi tuner amplifier TA-3A

Hi jac48k

Anything branded Nakamichi is worth repairing in my opinion. The problem may be something quite simple, or worst case a blown output stage. First check that there are no problems with the speaker wiring or speakers. This can be done quickly by disconnecting the speaker wires and see if the unit fires up correctly. If it still shows the protection mode by blinking power light, then it will need some repair work done. If you are not versed in electronic repairs, fault-finding or soldering, then i suggest looking fpor a repair guy. Contact your local HiFi specialist retailer, They always know who you can trust to look at it for you, if not take it on themselves. Good Luck.


Sep 01, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Can't find replacement bulbs

Unit probably uses fuse type lamps, either 8 or 12 volt filament. Remove one of the lamps and look for voltage rating on end cap. You can order these lamps from Allied Electronics or MCM Electronics online

Jun 06, 2008 | Marantz Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Audio Players & Recorders Logo

Related Topics:

110 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

100405 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4706 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

71182 Answers

Are you an Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides