OPERATORS MANUAL INSTRUCTS 'FINALIZING' DVD+R DUBBED FROM VHS TAPES AS MANDATORY TO VIEW DVDS ON OTHER DVD PLAYERS. HOW/WHERE DO I SELECT [FINALIZE] OPTION?? IS THEE A [FINALIZE] BUTTON ON REMOTE I'M NOT SEEING? IS THERE AN ON SCREEN MENU THAT INCLUDES THE [FINALIZE] OPTION? IF SO HOW DO I ACCESS/DISPLAY THIS MENU?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For VHS -> DVD dubbing, make sure that you put in a compatible writable DVD with enough space for the video. For dubbing a DVD to VHS, make sure that you have a VHS tape with the erase protection tab on the tape. Insert the blank media in the correct side and the media that you want to record in the other. Press Setup on the remote, then select the General Settings menu. Then select Recording and finally Dubbing. (Use the up/down arrows to navigate the menus and press Enter to select an option.) Select the type of dubbing that you want to do. Press Setup to exit. Then press the DVD or VCR button (with the item to record) and press play and pause when you reach the point that you want to start the recording. Then press the other device button and press the Dubbing button (on the remote or the unit). Press Stop when done recording the selection.
I just got done recording a vhs to dvd and it worked great. Also you can print the manual at manualsonline.com or something like that.. google it, i printed mine. I had to watch the enitre vhs to record it. As you are playing the vhs (right at the beginning) push the blue D. Dubbing button then when its done playing push stop on the DVD side it will say writing to disk on the bottom once thats done ooha la!! I am trying to figure out if there is a way to dub a vhs to dvd without having to watch the howl movie but unfortunatley I don't think there is!
First - be sure you have a DVD RECorder unit and just not a playback unit- It must say recorder on the unit and your manual --
You need DVD-R dvds only to put into this unit.
The instructions are involved and include 5 steps--
1. Format the empty disc.-done automatically when you put any empty disc into the unit.press yes
2. Put on VHS mode on -remote-light VHS lights up on unit
3. Press Dubbing on the remote and press yes
4. When finished press stop on the remote- wait
5. Finalize the DVD- this must be done p. 27 and 28 in manual or see info in my other solutions.
All this process is in the manual on page.76
Have fun DD
1. Insert a blank DVD disc in the DVD deck and close the disc tray. 2. Insert the VHS video tape you wish to copy into the VCR deck. 3. Find the place on the VHS tape from which you want to start dubbing using the PLAY, FF, REW and PAUSE functions. For best results, pause playback at the point from which you want to record. 4. Press the DUBBING button on the Remote Control or DUB on the front panel. The Dubbing menu appears. 5. Use the arrow keys to select the desired Record Mode: EP, LP, SP or XP. 6. Select [Dubbing] then press ENTER or DUBBING to start copying. 7. To stop dubbing at any other time, press STOP (x). Dubbing will stop automatically when the VHS tape ends.