Question about PC Desktops
Upgrade to StuffIt 8.5, then unstuff the archive again. See Allume's Web site at
for more information.
Change the cross-platform preference in StuffIt, Magic Menu, or StuffIt Deluxe then re-extract the PDF file:
1. In StuffIt or Magic Menu, choose File > Preferences. In StuffIt Deluxe, choose Edit > Preferences.
2. Click the Cross-Platform icon on the left of the Preferences dialog box.
3. Select Never in the Convert text files to Macintosh format section, then click OK.
4. Re-extract the PDF file:
- If you're using StuffIt, drag the archive onto the StuffIt icon.
- If you're using Magic Menu, select the archive and then choose Expand from the Magic Menu.
- If you're using StuffIt Deluxe, press Control+Command while double-clicking the archive.
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2013 | PC Desktops
Jul 22, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 14, 2011 | HP PC Desktops
Aug 05, 2010 | PC Desktops
May 21, 2010 | PC Desktops
Apr 30, 2010 | PC Desktops
Feb 07, 2010 | Acer PC Desktops
Sep 25, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 28, 2008 | PC Desktops
Mar 16, 2008 | PC Desktops
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!