Question about Computers & Internet
i can not open internet through my domain at my work because they use ccagent so in windows i need to install cisco clean agent and i must have norton anti virus on my labtop to open internet
i try to install cisco with wine but it is not working and give me error run time error
i can get logon window and i but my user name and pass after that ask me to download cisco
so i cannot access my browser or one any thing from internet but i can browse our intranet
thanks alot for your time
i hope u will help me
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2013 | Belkin Surf N300 Wireless N Router
Ubuntu 10.10 Latest Version
hope this helps
Jul 24, 2012 | Canonical Ltd. Ubuntu
Aug 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2011 | Cisco Clean Access Server
We are offering a voluntary workaround
for users who are unable to access the game through Frontier's DNS
servers. A suggested way to solve this issue is to use OpenDNS servers.
This solution was reported to have worked for a user with this issue.
Please note: We are merely suggesting this suggestion, as it has been
passed to us, but do not take responsibility for failure of this
solution. We would also recommend this only for users who consider
themselves to be knowledgeable about computer networking.
We are also investigating further and hope to have a more simple solution in the future.
1. Open your control panel.
8. Check the validate settings upon exit (Optional) check box, click OK, and then Close to finish. (See screenshot above) Go to My Computer>Dialup Networking. Right-click your internet connection and select Properties. A window will open - click the Server Types tab. Click TCP/IP Settings. Go to Control Panel>Network Connections and select your local network. Click Properties, then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). Click Properties.
5. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
6. Highlight Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on properties.
7. In the properties window you will see a few radio boxes with both of them saying Obtain an IP/DNS Address Automatically....we will leave the IP address alone and will change the Obtain DNS....to use the following:
In the Preferred DNS server boxes enter this sequence: 220.127.116.11
In the Alternate DNS server boxes enter this sequence: 18.104.22.168
9. Windows will check your settings (if you checked the option above) and you will be finished! Now start surfing to feel the effects of a quicker and more secure browsing experience!
How to change Windows XP DNS settings:
Sometimes you may want to override the default DNS (Domain Name Server) settings on your computer so you can specify which DNS server is used, or which IP address should be used for a particular domain. There are two ways to do this: Specify the DNS and map IP addresses.
(1) Specify the DNS to be Used To set your DNS, you need to find the Internet Protocol window.
For Users on a Dial-up Connection:
For All Other Users:
You will see a window like the one below - this is the Internet Protocol window. Select "Use the following DNS server addresses" and enter the desired DNS server(s) in the space(s) provided.
Note: To add more DNS servers, click Advanced then the DNS tab.
(2) Map IP Addresses This method allows you to create settings for individual domains without altering your main DNS preferences. This is useful if you don't have access to a DNS or if you want to specify the location of a single domain without interfering with any of your other online activities.
Open the following file in a plain text editor such as Notepad:
The file looks like the one below. At the end of the file (in this case, under the localhost entry), enter the IP and domain you wish to specify. When your browser attempts to access a domain it refers to this file first - if the domain is found here then the specified IP address will be used. If the domain is not found here, then the normal DNS server (as specified above) will be used.
8. Check the validate settings upon exit (Optional) check box, click OK, and then Close to finish. (See screenshot above)
Go to My Computer>Dialup Networking.
Right-click your internet connection and select Properties.
A window will open - click the Server Types tab. Click TCP/IP Settings.
Go to Control Panel>Network Connections and select your local network.
Click Properties, then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
Oct 04, 2010 | iWin and Backstage Family Feud
Sep 27, 2010 | Cisco 881 Fast Ethernet Security Router
Aug 11, 2009 | Cisco Supervisor Desktop For IPCC...
Jul 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Jun 27, 2017 | Team Computers & Internet
516 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!