Question about Canon imageRUNNER 105 Copier
When turnng on machine even after unplugging the machine stops on wait screen with about a third of a line on the progress bar. Is there a reset solution. (canon IR105)
This is usually only 2 things if it never comes to ready it could be the hard drive memoryboards bad or missing or DC controller
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
However under rare conditions incompatibility between the two machines may cause the remote machine to simply get this code.
Try these steps...
1. Press setup, and then go to TOOLS.
2. Press okay on TOOLS, then look for RUN FAX TEST. Then press okay.
3. It will print a fax test page. Check if everything passed.
4. If it passed everything, try to press setup again, and then go to ADVANCE FAX SETUP.
5. Scroll, down and look for ECM (Error correction mode), then press okay
6. Under ECM you will have to options "ON or OFF" try to choose OFF then press OKAY.
7. Now, try sending a fax.
Also you can try to reset the printer.
1. Take out the cartridges from the unit .
2. Make sure the unit is connected to the wall jack directly without any surge protector.
3. Unplug the power cord from the back of the unit ( without turning off the unit ) .
4. Now press the # and 6 key together , while holding these keys down plug in the power cord back into the unit .
5. Do not release the keys after a few seconds you will find the hp logo or bars moving across the screen .wait while the unit turns off.
6. After one minute turn on the printer . It will go into alignment phase > let it finish .
7. After its done > try to make a copy .
Note - you can also try the OK and CANCEL key combination in place of # and 6
Jul 18, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Mar 04, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 13, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre 4150 Black and White...
Jul 16, 2010 | HP LaserJet CM1312 All-In-One Printer
Jan 08, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 04, 2009 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 06, 2009 | Xerox DocuColor 3535 Copier
Apr 26, 2008 | HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet...
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: