Question about Sony Walkman NWZ-A826 Digital Media Player
Whenever I try to load a video file onto my new Sony Walkman NWZ A826 I get 'File not supported' even though I use the Mpeg4 format. Help? I can't find any solution in the manual or Sony site
I've just bought it and had a similar problem. What helped is:
1) Download Total Video Converter
2) In conversion format menu go to "Pocket Player."
3) Click "SONY Cellphone" and choose the middle line (Sony K700... blah blah)
4) Set the quality on "normal"
5) Low quality won't work - it'll say the file's not supported.
6) This worked for me. 45-minute video takes about 10 minutes to convert.
Hope it helps.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
I convert all films first, even if they say they are a mpeg4. I use WM converter program.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-E344 Digital Media Player
Jan 14, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-A826 Digital Media Player
Jun 06, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-A826 Digital Media Player
Jan 30, 2009 | Sony Walkman Video NWZ-A815 Digital Media...
Dec 31, 2008 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Oct 26, 2008 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
529 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: