- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Clean the contact point of the cartridge to the printer before placing it, then **** some ink in the cartride by a cyringe to lessen the level of ink inside the cartridge. full ink cartridges encounter this error because the absorver inside the cartride overflows.
It won't print if your ink cartridge is empty. Check the black and white and also the color cartrides by doing the following:
1. Slide your hand underneath the front cover and open up the case.
2. Find your ink cartrides usually located on the left on the inside of the casing.
3. Gently pull up (usually) on the cartridge and take it out and shake it. You will know if it is empty or full when you shake it. If the color is full but the black and white is out that is probably the problem. Many printers won't work if the black and white cartridge is empty because that's usually the primary color.
4. Go to Walgreen's or a similiar store and purchase a new cartridge and then just reverse the steps putting it back in. Make sure you take note where each cartride is located when taking them out and put them in their correct position when you put them back in.
This should solve your problem and you should be printing again in no time flat!
Here's an article on How to Set Up the Lexmark X3600 or X4600 Series All-In-One. Just click on this link and follow the instructions: http://bit.ly/cI3Ekr. This should give you an idea on how to change/replace the cartrides. In some cases, the ink cartridge carrier won't position itself in the middle even when the printer is on and the cover is open. Just unplug the printer from the power source. With the cover open, hold the white tape in the middle inside the printer. The other end of it is connected to the carrier. Gently slide the carrier to the center. Load the cartridges. Close the cover. Plug the printer back to power source.
Error 1203 is an issue that occurs either when a cartridge is bad or the printer cartridge Slot is bad...
1 - try cleaning the copper contacts of the both carts and cart slot in the printer and try again.. or 2 - when error shows up, shut the printers power off; wait one minute and turn it back on press copy.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Open the printer cover>press the button with the ink logo/picture and the carriage will move to the middle and stop. Open the cover of the releveant ink you want to change and remove it. remove the strip with the arrow on the new cartride (should tell you how to do this on the box or foil wrapper), and gently push the new catridge back in place. Close the ink cover then close the printer cover then press the ink logo again. This should send the carriage back to the right hand side. Some models then automatically send out a test page.
turn off machine, open and get a knife (or something flat) and put on top of the cartridge and push down, then try pulling to the middle.
The problem is that somehow the latch that holds the cartridges is open.