Question about HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Calibrating the printer
Calibration is a printer function that optimizes print quality. If you experience any print quality
problems, calibrate the printer.
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press to highlight CONFIGURE DEVICE.
3. Press to select CONFIGURE DEVICE.
4. Press to highlight PRINT QUALITY.
5. Press to select PRINT QUALITY.
6. Press to highlight CALIBRATE NOW.
7. Press to select CALIBRATE NOW.
Hope this works for you
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2013 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Dec 17, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Aug 25, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Mar 09, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Jan 31, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!