Question about HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Calibrating the printer
Calibration is a printer function that optimizes print quality. If you experience any print quality
problems, calibrate the printer.
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press to highlight CONFIGURE DEVICE.
3. Press to select CONFIGURE DEVICE.
4. Press to highlight PRINT QUALITY.
5. Press to select PRINT QUALITY.
6. Press to highlight CALIBRATE NOW.
7. Press to select CALIBRATE NOW.
Hope this works for you
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2013 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Dec 17, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Aug 25, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Mar 09, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Jan 31, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
326 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!