- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Conexant High-Definition Audio Driver is the suitable for your laptop,but High Definition Audio Driver will not Install until the Microsoft UAA Bus Driver is Installed. To resolve this issue, download and install the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture Bus Driver (SP32646, version 1.00, rev. A) or later from the HP Drivers and Downloads page.
AFTER that download Conexant High-Definition Audio Driver from ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp38501-39000/sp38615.exe
Do not click on the link. Please copy the link and paste the link at the address bar of the browser. Next hit the enter key.
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter. 2. Right click on "AUDIO DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINATION BUS " or Conexant High defination audio entry and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location" 4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install" 5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list. 6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and the double click the (WinxP -> Thrifty10 -> CPL30A5a.inf file for Audio) Select the .inf file,
click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
5 in 1 card reader driver:
HP Quick Launch Buttons
To install audio / modem drivers, first download and install Microsoft
Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio