- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Un-install the driver and then remove the driver software from the computer, then re-install the driver. If it still fails you will need to get a separate sound card because the onboard hardware has failed.
hello, first u need three driver downloaded into your computer:
- Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio:
- Conexant CX20549-12 Audio Driver for Microsoft Windows XP:
- Conexant CX20548 Modem Driver for Microsoft Windows XP HD Audio:
to install the audio and modem driver:
1. u have to install UAA Bus Driver first, double click 'uaa_sp32646.exe' then follow the installation
2. install Conexant CX20549-12, double click 'audio_sp36090.exe' then follow the installation
3. install Conexant CX20548, double click 'modem_sp36089.exe' then follow the installation
this will install the sound driver and modem on your computer
hope this useful, regards.
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp31001-31500/sp31075.exe 5 in 1 card reader driver:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp33501-34000/sp33604.exe HP Quick Launch Buttons ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software8/COL18360/ch-47422-1/sp33258.exe LAN Driver ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp30501-31000/sp30580.exe To install audio / modem drivers, first download and install Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio (sp32646):
my chipset no is-intel i845g-southbridge-intel-82801DB(ICH4) intel pentium 4 and 1.60Ghz Model isi845g-w83627............i have no sound so please give me sound driver,or any related web-site which can help me !
usually all drivers for Compaq and HP computer systems (portable and non-portable) can be found on the HP support website (Click here to go to it), simply go there, chose your region, than your country, enter your model number (not the series, the model number, you would usually find it on the service tag, or wherever you would find a serial number), but be sure to chose "Download drivers and software (and firmware)", and than chose your operating system. Hope this has helped.