Question about HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Computer is plugged in, ink is full, no error messages... just documents sitting in the queue waiting to be printed and nothing is happening.
Plz delete all the printing job from the printer and reinstall the printer. plz post your findings
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2010 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Sep 06, 2010 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Aug 04, 2010 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Dec 16, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 28, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Jun 25, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
Apr 26, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
1. Remove all cartridges and turn off printer
2. Unplug printer and wait one minute
3. hold down # and 9 while plugging power cord back in.
4. Wait a few seconds, then press the power button.
5. Display should read "Full Null Reset"
6 Only install color cartridge. Close cover
7. Wait for machine to ask for black cartridge, then open cover and install black cartridge.
8. Close cover
9. Alignment page should be printed automatically.
Mar 16, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 24, 2008 | HP Officejet 4215 All-in-One Color Photo...
Mar 18, 2008 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!