- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is easy to have insoluble items clog underneath the lower spinner. Take it off and clean the holes thoroughly. Check for bits of glass. If this is not the problem, it could be that the pump is broken.
Hi Guys My dishwasher this morning has desided to not work correctly. Its a ASKO 1302 about 20 years old. It has been a very good machine.
Over the last couple of weeks during the washing cycle, the dishwasher has been making a loader noise than usual.
1. Today, the dishwasher timer, travels all the way through its cycle, but very little washing take place. 2. Soap power is still there, plates not clean!!!! 3. Water is hot 4. At the end of the cycle, there is no water in the dishwasher.
5. I'm thinking the problem could be the pump needs replacing. What do you think? Greg