We got this and it worked the first time. Second time we went to use it, none of the ingredients were mixed. The paddle doesn't turn during a cycle. But if we remove the bottom panel and turn the wheel the belt is connected to, the paddle does turn.
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may have too dry or too watery a batter. Check your ingredient mix for accurate measurements.
Recheck the unit without ingredients in place to be absolutely sure you have the paddle seated correctly. Although most are designed to make it very hard to put the paddle on incorrectly, old dough or batter may harden in place and keep the paddle form fully seating correctly.
You may need to replace your belt. Sometimes belts will slip if they are older models. Newer bread machines have belts with tiny teeth or cogs in them that align with the cogs on the pulley wheels. They don't slip like the older serpentine belts. sometimes a new belt will help. There are several videos on you tube of how to replace and install bread machine belts.
1 1/3 cups lukewarm water 2 tablespoons powdered milk 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1 tablespoon sugar 2 tablespoons butter or margarine 3 3/4 cups white flour 1 teaspoon yeast
1. Measure ingredients in the order listed into Baking Pan. 2. Insert Baking Pan securely into unit; close lid. 3. Select BASIC setting and 2.0 lb. loaf setting. Choose LIGHT or DARK crust setting. 4. Push Start button. There will be a 15-minute preheat delay before mixing begins. 5. The Complete Signal will sound when bread is done. 6. Using pot holders, remove Baking Pan from the unit and carefully turn bread out of Baking Pan. (Mixing paddle may remain in bread. Remove paddle when load if cool.) 7. Allow to cool before slicing.
1. Measure ingredients in the order listed into Baking Pan. 2. Insert Baking Pan security into unit; close lid. 3. Select GRAIN setting and 1.5lb. loaf setting. 4. Push Start button. There will be a 25-minute preheat delay before mixing begins. 5. The Complete Signal will sound when bread is done. 6. Using pot holders, remove Baking Pan from the unit and carefully turn bread out of Baking Pan. (Mixing paddle may remain in bread. Remove paddle when load if cool.) 7. Allow to cool before slicing.
Hi, Sounds like the paddle inside the bread pan did not mix the ingredients very well. Take the pan and paddle out of the machine and see if you can turn the paddle freely by hand. Yes is good..if it sticks then the sealed bearing is failing. Next, keep the pan out of the machine and start a kneading cycle. Look through the lid window and see if the motor shaft turns. The belt may have fallen off or is too loose and the paddle won't turn freely under load. The belt, pulleys and motor are inside the base of the machine. Hank
Hi, Take the bread pan and paddle out of the machine and see if you can spin the paddle by hand. If it moves freely, then it could be the belt is loose on the pulley inside the base of the machine, or the pulley or motor itself is not right. Either check the belt or exchange it at the store or check warranty. It is obviously a defect. Good Luck, Hank
My experience with the machine is that it kneads perfectly, but you have to use ACTIVE DRY YEAST instead of another kind of yeast, and you have to throw the ingredients into the pan in order - do not mix the ingredients at all - just pour them in, and let the machine do the mixing. Except for substituting between BREAD FLOUR and WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, do not substitute any other ingredients. This one is very picky about the type of ingredients that you use - not for the innovator :-)