Question about Akai PT4298HD Rear Projection Television
If it is a fuse with no reading replace it ,What is the location number of part?For example F54 or does it have c45 or R66 ect..... You can E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
The List & Labels part of the setup lets you edit your channel list and choose or create a
personal six-character label for each channel.
Note: Changing List and Labels can be time consuming. You can change these at a later time by accessing the
1. Press the left or right arrow to scroll through the available channels and choose the
channel you want to edit.
2. Press the down arrow to highlight the In channel list option. Press the left or right arrow
button to add (the box is checked) or remove (the box is unchecked) the channel from the
3. Press the down arrow to highlight the Channel label option. Press the left or right arrow
button to scroll through the available list of 25 most common labels. The last option in
the list allows you to create your own six-character label for the channel (the first letter of
the label is highlighted).
4. Press the 1 or 2 number button to change the first letter of the label.
5. Press the right arrow to highlight the second letter, then press the 1 or 2 number button
to change the second letter, etc...
6. When you are finished creating your label, press OK. For model D34W20, your TV tunes to
the last channel available in your channel list. For models D40W20 and D52W20 only, the
Auto Convergence menu appears next.
Auto Convergence (for models D40W20 and D52W20 only)
Your TV's picture tubes might have been disturbed during delivery or after you moved the TV,
causing the color in your TV to be out of alignment. The colors adjust by starting auto
1. Press OK to begin auto convergence.
2. When the auto convergence is complete, the Red center convergence menu appears. The
cross in the middle of the screen should be yellow. If it is not, use the arrow buttons to
move the red cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK when adjustments are complete.
3. The Blue center convergence menu appears with a cyan cross in the middle of the screen. If
it is not, use the arrow buttons to move the blue cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK
(the TV tunes to the last available channel in the channel list).
Mar 16, 2011 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Apr 07, 2009 | Akai PT4799HD Rear Projection Television
Feb 23, 2009 | JVC AV-65WP74 Rear Projection Television
Dec 26, 2008 | JVC AV-65WP74 Rear Projection Television
Dec 25, 2008 | Panasonic PT-53WX42 53" Rear Projection...
Nov 20, 2008 | Akai PT4298HD Rear Projection Television
Problem with Hitachi 51F500 51 in. Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
i want to learn how to do convergence on my tv its a hitachi rear projection i have problums with colors not aligning,could you lead me in the right direction ps: i don't have the remote so i
can't magic focus
Posted by ejaparks on Mar 03, 2011
www.Google.com/AdWordsPromote Your Business On Google. Claim Your $75 Coupon Now!
Your convergence has failed and needs to be repaired. Once quick test is to goto your convergence menu and see if you can adjust red and blue. If not its has failed and needs to be fixed. You can call in a repair shop or you can get the parts and instructions from www.TvRepairKits.com and do the repair yourself. Its a fairly easy DIY fix.
Here is an example photo....
Jul 04, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
Oct 28, 2007 | Samsung HC-P4752W 47" Rear Projection...
Oct 11, 2007 | Samsung HC-P4752W 47" Rear Projection...
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: