- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try ASUS Site. If you don't find windows 7 try the vista drivers.
Get onlineand got to www.google.com In the google search box type: "ASUSSupport" (without the quotes and put your manufacturer name before Support). Look for downloads and drivers. Enter your model number and operatingsystem when requested. Download and install the Video drivers.You can also try Driver Guide at:
Download this link : http://www.mediafire.com/?ohcq1uuf01su00k
Here's the Instruction :
1. install the software and run the program after installation. 2. if ask for Key registration, just enter this code : JCCQ-MAKC-KACK-6TSE-BN35 3.Tick "Scan" to begin (it will detect all drivers that needs to be update 4.click start to begin downloading (you can choose which driver you want to download) 5.click "Install" and it will automatically install on your pc.
This are the supported drivers :
* Sound card drivers
* Printer drivers
* Video card drivers
* Motherboard drivers
* Webcam drivers
* Wireless drivers
* Bluetooth drivers
* FireWire drivers
* Ethernet drivers
* Windows XP drivers
* Windows Vista drivers
* USB drivers
* Chipset drivers
* AC97 drivers
* DVD drivers
* Router drivers All P4 motherboard supports and guarantee by this software.
Hi, try these links for your drivers: http://www.getpcmemory.com/drivers/motherboards/download-asus-p5pe-vm-motherboard-windows-xp-drivers/ http://www.driverstock.com/ASUS-P5PE-VM-driver-download/6-9-10170-81103/index.html
You need to goto the manufacturers website, find
their support section and there should be a list of drivers for your specific
machine. Installing these should resolve your problem. I have a list of links
to most manufacturers drivers on my website. Hope this helps, www.PuterCare.com