Error 51330 on nintendo wii siemens gigaset se587 wlan used.
I used to be able to connect to the interent through the wii for wi-fi enabled games,now however i cannot.On the wii it asks if the router is WEP or WPA keyed.then lists a long list of wpa PSK etc.
I suceffuly type the code in yet it just sats cannot connect to internet(51330) even though it is availe as an access point.
Re: error 51330 on nintendo wii siemens gigaset se587...
i have just solved this problem on the SE 587, hope it works for you.
1) in internet explorer type 192.168.1.1, which should bring up your router settings - then select "wireless" and then "basic wireless settings" - under "auto channel" set it to "disable" and the set "wireless channel" to "1" , then "save settings" - my pc briefly went offline and quickly came back.
2) when setting up the connection on the wii you need the code from the bottom of the router - make sure you have "caps lock" ON on the wii when you set up.
3) now everything works perfectly on the wii - you dont even need the pc on! just the router.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try changing your WiFi encription to WEP or no security, this should be available on your cablemodem/router web internface (need a user and password for that) under the Wireless/Security option.
DS Lite is not compatible with any other WiFi encription for online gaming: "Important note about the Nintendo DSi and WPA security: While the Nintendo DSi is compatible with WPA security, Nintendo DS games with online play still require the use of WEP or no security to connect with the Nintendo WFC. Therefore, your connection settings for using these games must be set up on slots 1-3. If you need more details on using your adjusting your router's settings,click here and select your router (if available).
hi there, windows vista, as we all know is more focused on to the security... but it becomes very difficult if it detects other devices as an error...
With vista you can try to run the installation CD for the router, so that the vista knows that there is a driver for that router, without that it will not recognize the router and will keep detecting as an error...
A flashing ADSL light on the router means its not getting constant broadband signals. Make sure it is connected to the adsl filter without any extensions and the filter should be directly connect to the main phone socket and not to an extension socket. Also check if the phone socket has 1 or more than 1 ports on it. If it has two port its most likely a SSFP socket which does not require a filter as it is inbuit.If all the connections are fine try changing da filter.
I have solved my problem, after researching various messageboards yesterday to try and discover why my Siemens Tiscali router didn't work. I'm going to send it back and go with another company!
It seems there has been a lot of debate on these messageboards about Tiscali and/or Siemens products and it now seems also that no one would recommend them. I hereby add my name to that list.