Split screen on DVD player
This sounds like a progressive scan issue (unit in P.Scan Mode) here is a C&P from the manual
Set "Alt Video Out"
Highlight "Alt Video Out", then press the RIGHT button to select
one of the following options:
• S-Video - Select this if you are using the S-Video OUT jack on
the rear panel to connect to a TV.
• Component - Select this if you are using the COMPONENT
VIDEO OUT jacks on the rear panel to connect to a
Progressive(480p) or Interlaced (480i) TV.
• See your TV owner's manual to determine what type of TV you
- Interlace : Interlaced Scan mode will work.
- Progressive : Progressive Scan mode will work, and Video
and S-Video will not work.
• Press the Progressive button on the front panel if you have a
Progressive scan TV only. Otherwise, the picture will be
Feb 04, 2009 |
Samsung DVD-V3650 DVD Player/VCR