Question about Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I can't print letter sized envelopes on my Lexmark 4200 printer because they are too wide to be inserted into the tray. There seems to be no way to adjust the sizing to accommodate the width of a regular envelope
Usually letter envelopes are insert long-way into your printer. I recommend using the Microsoft Word envelope wizard to print Sender and/or Recipient addresses on envelopes. Here's how it works:
1) Launch Microsoft Word.
2) Click Tools > Letters and Mailings > Envelopes and Labels...
3) Type in what you want to see on the envelope.
4) The default feed direction is shown in the lower right corner of the dialog box. To change it, click Options and select the Printing Options tab. Adjust the settings as you please.
5) Click OK to exit the Options Dialog Box
6) Click Print (in the upper right corner of the "Envelopes and Labels" dialog box.
I hope this helps - please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2015 | HP Deskjet 1010 Printer
Jul 17, 2011 | Canon PC-D340 All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 06, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 7400DN Laser Printer
Dec 01, 2010 | HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
May 13, 2010 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Apr 12, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One Printer,...
Sep 24, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 19, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1600 Printer
Mar 12, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!