Question about Maytag Neptune Washer
Ohm motor 1.7. should be 2-3 ohms so I changed mot and control board. Still have same problem.
Model #MAH20 commercial front load washer
I had this same problem. I replaced the computer and the relay boards without luck. I found it was the FILL VALVES! Apparently when the washer changes cycles it expects water to fill the tub to a certain level. If the valves are not opening and water not filling the tub will cause the computer to just wait and wait and wait and wont advance to the next cycle.
Posted on Dec 13, 2011
Could be door switch if machine control bd does not sense door locked will never go to spin also could be main control under console look for scorched or burnt componets on bd
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2016 | Washing Machines
Hello friend, thank you for your inquiry!
Based off the information from your manufacturer "E56" stands for high motor current. Looking up information for your technical data sheet it states that you need to perform test 9:
1. Remove the belt from the motor and spin the motor pulley.
Does the motor spin free? No, replace the motor. Yes, go to step (3).
2. Spin the tub pulley. Does the tub spin free? No, check the tub bearings. Yes, go to step (3).
3. Disconnect the plug from the motor and measure the resistance of the windings (pin 1 to 2, pin 1 to 3, pin 2 to 3). All readings should be between 4 and 6 ohms. If readings are correct, replace the Speed Control Board. If readings are incorrect, replace the motor.
Based off that information you would need to replace your motor. If you feel unsure about repairs I would recommend reaching out to a professional for proper diagnosis and repair. I hope this helps. -Matt
Sep 15, 2014 | Frigidaire ATF7000 3.5 cu.ft. Affinity...
Remove the belt from the motor and spin the motor pulley. Does the motor spin free?
No. Replace the motor.
Yes. Go to step (3)
2. Spin the tub pulley. Does the tub spin free?
No. Check the tub bearings.
Yes. Go to step (3)
3. Disconnect the plug from the motor and measure the resistance of the windings (pin1 to pin 2, pin 1 to pin 3, pin 2 to pin 3). All readings should be between 4 and 6 Ohms.
If the readings are correct, replace the speed control
If the readings are incorrect, replace the motor.
No. Replace the motor
Apr 30, 2014 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
May 06, 2013 | Washing Machines
Aug 19, 2012 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Aug 10, 2012 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Jun 24, 2010 | Hotpoint VWSR4160GWW Top Load Washer
May 09, 2009 | Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE3t Front Load Washer
Nov 21, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Oct 19, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!