Question about HP Deskjet D4260 Printer
Hey there and welcome to FixYa:
In order to align your print cartridges, all you need to do is:
1. load some letter sized paper in the paper tray
2. open the printer software that came with your printer
3. Click FILE, then PRINT
4. next, go ahead and click PROPERTIES (sometimes labeled PREFERENCES)
5. click the FEATURES tab, and then click the PRINTER SERVICES button. This opens up the printer toolbox.
6. Click ALIGN THE PRINT CARTRIDGES
7. Click ALIGN, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
This will print a test page that aligns that printer cartridges and calibrates the printer. Easy, huh?
Here is the manual, and if you need anything else don't hesitate to ask!
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2014 | HP DeskJet 6540 InkJet Printer
Sep 26, 2011 | HP DeskJet 1220c InkJet Printer
Apr 22, 2011 | HP DeskJet 950c InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2010 | HP DeskJet 1280 InkJet Printer
Oct 24, 2009 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
Dec 16, 2008 | HP DeskJet 694c InkJet Printer
Jun 03, 2008 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
426 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!