a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Before you store a telephone number in memory, make sure the dialing mode is correctly set for the type of service you have. The default dialing mode is tone (touch-tone), so if you have pulse (rotary) service, you must first change the dialing mode. See “To Set the Dial Mode.” The following buttons can be stored into any memory location: 0-9. STORING FREQUENTLY CALLED NUMBERS 1. Pick up the handset. 2.Press the store button. 3. Push the desired memory location button. 4. Press the store button. 5.Use the handset number keys to enter the telephone number (up to 16-digits) and press the store button. 6.Hang up the handset. NOTE: If you make a mistake, use the delete button to delete wrong digits. CHANGING A STORED NUMBER Repeat the storage sequence above. The new number replaces the old number at the memory location. ERASING A STORED NUMBER 1. Pick up the handset. 2.Press the store button. 3.Press the memory location (0-9) to be erased. 4.Press delete for three seconds until the number in the display is erased. 5.Hang up the handset. DIALING FREQUENTLY CALLED NUMBERS 1. Pick up the handset and press the mem button. 2. Press 0-9 for the memory location. The number dials automatically. OR 1. Pick up the handset and press the dial button. 2. Press the review button for the desired memory location. 3. Press the dial button to dial the number. OR 1. Press dial button while the handset is still in the cradle. 2. Press the review button for the desired memory location, lift the handset and the number dials automatically.
Download User Manual
If this information was helpful, please give me a big thumbs-up when you rate my answer. Thank you.
MEMORY Each memory button is capable of storing phone numbers up to 16 digits. Memory locations 0-9 require you to press the mem button for access. STORING A NUMBER IN MEMORY 1. Pick up the handset, and press the store button. 2. Dial the number to be stored (up to 16 digits). 3. Press store again. 4. Press a memory location button 0-9, and hang up the handset.
INSERTING A PAUSE IN THE DIALING SEQUENCE Use the redial button to add pauses to a dialing sequence, for example after you dial 9 for an outside line. A pause is approximately 4 seconds long.
CHANGING A STORED NUMBER To change a stored number, you just replace it with a different number using the procedure for storing a number.
DIALING A STORED NUMBER 1. Pick up the handset, and wait for a dial tone. 2. For numbers stored in memory locations 0-9, press the mem button, and then number of the location in which the desired number is stored
I clicked on the Memory button and then the caller ID volume down arrow. I went to an empty spot and clicked on Memory again. That brought up the option to enter a name. I typed in the name and the hit the memory button again. That brought up the option to enter the phone number and then click on memory again and the number is entered on the phone. That is how to put a name in your phone book on your phone.
Here are the commands to run the phones memory dial (speed-dial). I have included the instructions for deleting and changing numbers as well. It is listed below. I hope this helps you out.
MEMORY DIAL INSTRUCTIONS
Store up to ten 20-digit numbers in memory for quick dialing.
Storing a Number in Memory
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press a number (0-9) to store the dialed number in that memory location.
4. Press the MEMORY button again.
5. Use the handset number keypad to enter the telephone number (up to 20 digits, including pauses) and press the MEMORY button again to save the number. The unit beeps to confirm.
6. To enter another number in a different memory location, return to step 1 and repeat the process.
Storing a Redial Number
1. Repeat steps 1 through 4 in Storing a Number in Memory.
2. Press the REDIAL button.
3. Press the MEMORY button to store the number. You will hear a confirmation tone.
Changing a Stored Number
1. Repeat steps 1 through 6 in Storing a Number in Memory.
2. Press the MEMORY button to store the number. You will hear a confirmation tone. The old number will be overwritten with the new number.
Dialing a Stored Number
1. Make sure the phone is ON by pressing the TALK button.
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press the number (0-9) for the desired memory location. The number dials automatically.
Inserting a Pause in the Dialing Sequence
Press the PAUSE# button once to insert a delay in the dialing sequence of a stored telephone number. A pause is needed to wait for a dial tone (for example after you dial 9 for an outside line, or to wait for a computer access tone). Each pause counts as 1 digit in the dialing sequence. If you need a longer pause, press the PAUSE# button twice.
Deleting Stored Numbers
1. Press the MEMORY button.
2. Press the desired memory location (0-9).
3. Press the MEMORY button twice to delete the entry.
4. You will hear a confirmation tone.
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
needed. Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
Using the Speed Dial Memory
Storing Numbers in Speed Dial Memory
Your cordless phone can store up to ten numbers in the speed dial memory.
1) When the phone is in standby mode, press the memory key. The talk/batt low LED flashes.
2) Use the keypad to enter the phone number; each number can be up to 20 digits.
3) If you need the phone to pause during the dialing sequence, press
the redial/p key to insert a two-second delay between the
numbers. You can enter multiple pauses to increase the delay.
Each pause counts as a digit.
4) Press the memory key again.
5) To store this number as one of the ten speed dial numbers, enter a
digit from 0 to 9. If there is already a number in that speed dial
setting, it will overwrite the previously stored number without
warning. You will hear a confirmation tone indicating that the
number has been stored.
NOTE: When storing numbers into memory, if the handset is idle
(i.e., no key is pressed) for more than 30 seconds, it will beep rapidly, and the phone
will return to standby mode.
Dialing a Stored Number
1) When the phone is in standby mode, press the talk key, and listen for a dial tone.
2) Press the memory key and enter the speed dial entry (0-9) that has the stored number you
want to dial. (If you enter a digit that does not contain a stored number, the handset will
beep rapidly, and the phone will not dial.)
Store as many as 12 numbers in memory for easy dialing.Three can be stored in the Emergency Quick Dial locations,and nine additional numbers can be stored in the numberedkeys (1-9).
1. Press SPEAKER (or pick up the handset). 2. Press STORE. 3. Dial the number to be stored (up to 16 digits). 4. Press STORE button. 5. Press a Memory Location (1-9 on the keypad), or anEMERGENCY QUICK DIAL button. 6. Press SPEAKER (or hang up the handset).7. Record the phone number on the memory directory(located under the plastic cover).
Use the REDIAL button to insert a delay in the dialingsequence when storing a number, for example, when youneed to dial 9 to get an outside line.Press REDIAL at the point in the dialing sequence in which apause is required.
CHANGINGA STORED NUMBER
Change a stored number by replacing it with a differentnumber.
You can dial numbers from memory when using thehandset or speakerphone. When you get a dial tone, pressthe MEMORY DIAL button followed by the memory location(1-9) for the number you want to dial.
Emergency/quick dial numbers: Pick up handset, push store, enter the phone number (it will not call the number), push store again, Push A,B or C. hand up handset. Frequently called numbers, pick up the handset, push store, enter the phone number, push store again, push key pad 1, or 2, etc. for memory location. Hang up handset. How to change a stored number. just repeat the sequence. How to clear a stored number, repeat the storage skip step 3 (do not enter the phone number). How to correct an error while storing, just hang up and repeat.