- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, there is no distinguish sings so you can't find out unless you check out the model on its back. let me show the difference iphone 4s model : A1387 and an iphone 4 model : A1332. you have to find that model on the back of the phone and google it to find out the model(see picture for where the model is writen). You can find very attractive prices on ebay.com. Hope this helped.
Currently Apple does not allow Adobe (Current Owners/Developers of Flash) to work on their IPhone series.
But however, there is an app for Jailbroken IPhones called "Frash" that works as a substitute, but is slightly glitchy.
But be warned, Jailbreaking your IPhone will void the warranty and can cause your service provider to cancel your IPhone contract at any time.
Based on trying a few iPhone cases, I would look for an iPhone case that:
- doesn't have a cover flap. Lifting the flap every time you use the phone gets annoying
- prevents skidding. The iPhone can easily skid off a table; you can lose it or, worse, break it.
- has a screen cover that doesn't reflect or refract light in awkward ways
- has a screen cover that doesn't get dirty easily.
Many covers may have these qualities. One combination I have tried and liked is:
- the "white gel case" at the AT&T store (about $20)
- the "screen protector tri-pack" also at the AT&T store (about $10)