Question about LG1500 Cellular Phone
I am trying to transfer my contact information from my Macintosh (OS 10.5.5) to my LG150 cel phone via Bluetooth. My computer and cel phone recognize each other but I get an error message saying: file not supported. What files are supported?
Mac OS 10.5 iSync only supports the models listed here:
The LG150 isn't listed, sadly. It's possible you find an iSync add-on that would support your phone, though.
Posted on Aug 15, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
How do I format the external hard drive on a Macintosh computer?
To format the drive for MAC OSX
1. Connect the drive to your computer.
2. Open Disk Utility. (Applications folder > Utilities folder > Disk Utility). Select the hard drive in the left hand column and click on the Erase tab.
3. In the Volume Format drop-down menu, select Mac OS Extended *.
4. Once you have selected the format and have named the drive, click on Erase. You will be presented with a 'Are you Sure' dialog.
5. The drive will format and upon completion will be available for use.
Note: * For the best performance, we recommend using Mac OS Extended format. However, if you will be transferring files between a Windows system and a Macintosh, format the drive as MS-DOS (FAT32) or use a program such as MediFour
Jul 20, 2011 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
on Dec 30, 2009 | Coby MP-705 Digital Media Player
Sep 17, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Feb 14, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 14, 2009 | Sony Handycam HDR-SR1 HD Camcorder
Apr 23, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 12, 2008 | Apple QuickTime
Aug 30, 2005 | Nikon Coolpix 5000 Digital Camera
Aug 30, 2005 | Nikon D70 Digital Camera with 18-50mm Lens
Aug 29, 2005 | Nikon Coolpix 5700 Digital Camera
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: