Question about LG1500 Cellular Phone
I am trying to transfer my contact information from my Macintosh (OS 10.5.5) to my LG150 cel phone via Bluetooth. My computer and cel phone recognize each other but I get an error message saying: file not supported. What files are supported?
Mac OS 10.5 iSync only supports the models listed here:
The LG150 isn't listed, sadly. It's possible you find an iSync add-on that would support your phone, though.
Posted on Aug 15, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
How do I format the external hard drive on a Macintosh computer?
To format the drive for MAC OSX
1. Connect the drive to your computer.
2. Open Disk Utility. (Applications folder > Utilities folder > Disk Utility). Select the hard drive in the left hand column and click on the Erase tab.
3. In the Volume Format drop-down menu, select Mac OS Extended *.
4. Once you have selected the format and have named the drive, click on Erase. You will be presented with a 'Are you Sure' dialog.
5. The drive will format and upon completion will be available for use.
Note: * For the best performance, we recommend using Mac OS Extended format. However, if you will be transferring files between a Windows system and a Macintosh, format the drive as MS-DOS (FAT32) or use a program such as MediFour
Jul 20, 2011 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
on Dec 30, 2009 | Coby MP-705 Digital Media Player
Sep 17, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Feb 14, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 14, 2009 | Sony Handycam HDR-SR1 HD Camcorder
Apr 23, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 12, 2008 | Apple QuickTime
Aug 30, 2005 | Nikon Coolpix 5000 Digital Camera
Aug 30, 2005 | Nikon D70 Digital Camera with 18-50mm Lens
Aug 29, 2005 | Nikon Coolpix 5700 Digital Camera
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: